VinWonders Fountain Show Spectacular: Once
Phú Quôc, Vietnam
Located on the tropical resort island of Phú Quôc, Vietnam, VinWonders is a 135-acre theme park offering exciting rides and attractions, including the nighttime fountain and stage show, Once: An Enchanted Storybook Spectacular. Set against the backdrop of the park’s European-styled castle, the show tells the story of a hero who goes on a magical quest and can harness the power of water, including the more than 40 fountain nozzles within the 65,000-square-foot lagoon.
Bringing together multiple special effects to tell the story of the main character’s journey, dramatic lighting and fire cannons combine with the 40 choreographed fountains. The moving head nozzles dance and sway as the hero discovers his magical abilities. Throughout the show, multiple fountains across the lagoon create dramatic moments by firing water in bursts as 150 feet in the air. In addition, special misting nozzles create a 50-foot-tall by 150-foot-wide water screen for projecting video to further immerse the audience. The entire show was directed and led by the team from Quantum Creative Studios. To learn more about Martin Aquatic’s Themed Entertainment capabilities, visit our Market Sector page, or view a video of the show.
Key Project Stats
- 40 choreographed nozzles combine with music, lighting, and fire effects
- Fountains reach as high as 150 feet
- Misting nozzles create 50’x150’ water screen
- Layout Design and Effect Selection
- Underwater Lighting Selection
- Hydraulic, Pneumatic, and Electrical Design & Engineering
- Fountain Equipment Structure Design & Engineering
- Show Control Interface Coordination
Quantum Creative Studios